LIKE GLASS (2018)
Directed by Andrew K. Meyer
Audio Post Production by PULSAR studios
Short | 20 min | USA
"Gender-fluid beauty, Zion, discovers their freedom through the fantastical world of the Avant Garde nightlife scene of New York City. The deeper Zion ventures into this liberation, however, the greater the conflicts they face become - in a society of binary norms, Zion is left to question the fragility of reality and identity."
- private screening anthology film archives, new york, usa.
- queen palm international film festival, california, usa.
- short to the point, romania.
- ridgefield independent film festival, connecticut, usa.
- SCAD savannah film festival, georgia, usa.
- nitehawk shorts festival, brooklyn, usa.
- first friday film festival, kansas city, missouri, usa.
- chicago feminist film festival, chicago, usa.
- queens world film festival, new york, usa.
- newport beach film festival, california, usa.
*best short film - love is love (lgbtq), queen palm international film festival, usa.
*royal gem - festival standout, queen palm international film festival, usa.
Teaser Like Glass (2017) Andrew K. Meyer
(5.1 surround | stereo)
PULSAR STUDIOS, PORTUGAL.