"A misanthropic 20-something gay visual artist, Mark, finds himself unwittingly in New York City after he lies to his mother about a job at a prestigious art gallery. He then takes a survival job babysitting for 6-year-old Milo, whose faith in Mark is empowering and ultimately, transformative."
- World Premiere at the lovers film festival - torino lgbtqi visions, torino, italy.
- inside out lgbt film festival, toronto, canada.
- fire!! mostra internacional de cinema gai i lesbià de barcelona, barcelona, spain.
- frameline film festival, san francisco, usa.
- OUTFEST Los Angeles LGBTQ Film Festival, los angeles, usa.
- gaze lgbt film festival, dublin, ireland.
- iris prize lgbt+ film festival, cardiff, wales.
- reeling the chicago lgbtq+ international film festival, chicago, usa.
- out on film atlanta's lgbtq film festival, atlanta, usa.
- seattle queer film festival, seattle, usa.
- outshine film festival, miami, usa.
- new fest, new york, usa.
- cinema queer international film festival, stockholm, sweden.
- brighton cinecity, brighton, uk.
- THEATRICAL RELEASE and on demand November 1st, usa.
- lesgaicinemad, madrid, spain.
- salento rainbow film fest, lecce, italy.
- roze filmdagen, amsterdam, netherlands.
- centro niemeyer lgbti film festival, filmin, spain.
*buried treasure by chlotrudis society for independent film, usa.
*nominated for best feature film, lovers film festival - torino lgbtqi visions, torino, italy.
*nominated for innovation award, inside out lgbt film festival, toronto, canada.
*nominated for audience award, frameline film festival, san francisco, usa.
*nominated for outstanding best feature, frameline film festival, san francisco, usa.
Directed by Mark Blane and Ben Mankoff
Audio Post Production by PULSAR studios
Comedy, Drama | 85 min | USA
Trailer Cubby (2019) Mark Blane and Ben Mankoff
(5.1 surround | stereo)
PULSAR STUDIOS, PORTUGAL.